SAT is the most important international exam for aspiring international students. To find SAT Test dates and centers near you, you can check the official College Board website (www.collegeboard.org
) and register at the earliest in order to get the location near your place or the one which is the most convenient for you.
You will have to register yourself internationally. The SAT is offered internationally in October, December, March, and May. SAT Subject Tests are available internationally in October, November, December, May, and June.
Here’s how you can register for your SAT Test:
- Set up your account on the college board.
- Select the date for your test.
- Next, select the location by choosing your country (and/or city).
- Afterwards, from the list, you can select the nearest SAT test center for yourself.
- You will need your credit card to pay for the registration.
- You can also select up to 4 universities in the USA where your test scores will be sent free of cost.
- Download your admit card and you’re done.
IIEEducation Tips for your SAT Registration:
- Be well prepared for your SAT exam.
- Register 1.5 months in advance for your exam.
- Choose the location closest to you and which is the most convenient for you.
- Keep your personal information, passport size photo (soft copy) ready beforehand.
- Get familiar with your exam pattern.
- Be confident and give your best.
For more updates, stay connected with us on IIEEducation(@iieeducation) on Instagram and IIE (@iie.jal)on Facebook.